An opportunity to join one of London’s most established asset managers. The overall purpose of the role is to manage the audit, consolidation and regulatory functions of the Group corporate entities. A very broad ranging role which will develop your skills further and afford you a positive challenge as you progress your career. You will be an experienced accountant with relevant experience from any part of the asset management sector.
- Managing team workloads effectively to ensure deliverables are met
- Managing the preparation of financial statements for the corporate entities within the Group and support the Group Consolidated Financial Statements under FRS102, other group entities financial statements under FRS102, US GAAP, Singapore IFRS, IFRS and LPA GAAP
- Managing the financial statements audit process for the corporate entities within the Group
- Manage the delivery of other audits including internal audits, compliance audits and SOX
- Responding to auditor enquiries through; providing appropriate audit evidence
- Managing the consolidation process for the Group under FRS 102 (50+ entities)
- Managing the regulatory filings including semi-annual FCA filing, annual ICARA process
- Assisting with tax compliance as required
- Ensuring Financial Statement information and internal reporting processes are effective and compliant with ISAE & SOX controls.
- Project work on an ad-hoc basis as required
- You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Relevant post qualified experience gained from within any part of the investment management sector
- Have very well developed financial and regulatory reporting experience
- Experienced in managing/supervising small teams
- Able to manage workloads effectively