Canary Wharf. A leading independent Bank is looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their London team. The role will see you interacting and engaging with all the departments across the operations team to understand and get a sense of what they are doing, what it is they need, and what solutions can be put forward to save time. A core requirement of the role therefore is not that you have Financial services experience but that you have a genuine ability and desire to engage with people across the business with a matched willingness to get stuck in and analyse the data and produce innovative solutions.
This is a real chance to get involved with a forward-thinking proactive team where you can make a difference and help to brainstorm and innovate.
So what do you need to be considered for this role?
- This could be your 2nd job where you have cut your teeth on the basics of business analysis and now want to get more involved
- Maybe you have done some analytical-based internships or want to switch career into a more business analyst-focused role but have some form of analytical experience already
- You have a great communication style and interacting at any level doesn’t phase you
- You have a common-sense approach
- You have above-average excel skills so can manipulate data, graphs, etc and produce useful excel spreadsheets
- You have above-average IT skills whether G-Suite or MS Office as well as additional project management software applications.
- Come without preconceptions of Banking and will have an eyes wide open approach rather than being led by a more institutional experience
- Creative thinker and wants to be part of something
This is a full-time role with hybrid working. The hybrid side has flexibility however they want people who enjoy being in the office as this will be the best way to interact with the business rather than being more focused on home working.
There will be a skills-based test and presentation as part of the process to assess your data analytical ability, solutions-orientated approach, and communication style.